- Restaurant assignment: collecting tickets and handing out samples – this shift can be from 11:00-2:00 p.m. or half shifts 11:00-12:30 p.m. or 12:30-2:00 p.m.
- Selling tickets at local churches after masses (SJA, Timothy Lutheran, Gethsemane) –May 16-17 weekend and May 30-31 weekend
- Serving treats in the park -2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Setting up the park and membership table – 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- Clean up after event 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Place signs in neighborhood and restaurant – mid-May
Block Captains Meeting for Tilles Park & Lindenwood Park
Thursday, July 12 at 7:00 p.m. at Timothy Lutheran Church (6704 Fyler Ave.)
Speaker: Captain Swiderski, Police Department – 2nd District
All current block captains and those interested in joining are welcome to attend!
TPNA & LPNA Block Captains Meeting – Thursday, February 16
7:00p.m. – 8:00p.m. at Timothy Lutheran (6704 Fyler Ave.)
Speaker: Officer Ballman, St. Louis Police Department
Topic: Neighborhood Ownership Initiative Model
All interested in being Block Captains and current Captains are welcome!
Join us for the quarterly TPNA & LPNA Block Captains Meeting on Thursday, January 12, 2012. The new year is a great time to connect with neighbors for maintaining a stable neighborhood.
Timothy Lutheran Church (6704 Fyler) 7:00-8:00p.m.
What do Block Captains do?
- Keeps a current list of block residents (phone numbers/e-mail addresses)
- Welcomes new residents to the block
- Communicates neighborhood information/resources to block residents
- Organizes block activities
- Attends quarterly block captain meetings (1 hour)
- Recruits Block Captains for surrounding blocks
Join us for the Block Captains Meeting October 5th 7:00p.m.-8:00p.m. Location: Timothy Lutheran (6704 Fyler Ave)
Tilles Park Neighborhood Association & Lindenwood Park Neighborhood Association working together! Already a block captain or thinking about joining? Hope to see you there!
The Annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held at Tilles Park on Saturday, April 23rd at 10:00 am.
Come join the Easter Bunny and hunt for candy-filled eggs. All neighborhood children and grandchildren are invited along with their families. The fun will be separated into age groups (0-3, 4-6, and 7+). Bring your camera for pictures with the Bunny. We hope to see you there!