The Taste of Tilles is scheduled for Saturday, June 6th, from 11:00-4:00 p.m. This will be a fun-filled event in which neighbors will be able to enjoy their choosing of tastes of 14 local restaurants. Neighbors will start their day off in the park and hop aboard a bus that will take them to the restaurant route. Neighbors will choose which restaurants to stop at and will be able to trade in their tickets for a sample of food. Buses will run continuously from 11:00-2:00 p.m. but the party doesn’t stop after the restaurants. Live music and sweet treats will be provided in Tilles Park from 2:00-4:00 p.m.
The TPNA Board is very excited about supporting our local restaurants and excited to bring neighbors together. However, with that said, this event is in need of volunteers. Volunteer positions include:
- Restaurant assignment: collecting tickets and handing out samples – this shift can be from 11:00-2:00 p.m. or half shifts 11:00-12:30 p.m. or 12:30-2:00 p.m.
- Selling tickets at local churches after masses (SJA, Timothy Lutheran, Gethsemane) –May 16-17 weekend and May 30-31 weekend
- Serving treats in the park -2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Setting up the park and membership table – 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- Clean up after event 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Place signs in neighborhood and restaurant – mid-May
Please send an email to email@example.com
if you are able to to volunteer for any of these positions.
Thank you for your help!
The Tilles Park Neighborhood Association is hosting an Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 4th, at 10:00 a.m. in Tilles Park. Age ranges for the hunts will be 0-3, 4-6, and 7+. There will be two special prizes in each age range and the Easter Bunny will also be at the park for pictures. Come join us for the fun!